5 August 2020.
The book Swach Bharat Kranti was launched by the Union Jal Shakti Minister ,Shri Gajender Singh Shekahwat and Smt Smriti Irani the Minister of Union Textiles and Women and Child Development.
- Swach Bharat Kranti is Hindi translation of the book “The Swach Bharat Revolution”.
- It is edited by Shri Parmeswaran Iyer,Secretary of Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation.
- The book is arranged in four sections which form the four pillars of Swach Bharat Mission.
- It has foreward by Shri Narender Modi.
- It is a compilation of essays written by Amitabh Kant, Amitabh Bachan, Arun Jaiyley, Akshay Kumar, Bill Gates, Ratan Tata,Sadguru,Tavleen Singh and other eminent personailites from their respective fields.
- Through 35 essays by diverse range of stakeholders and contributors to the SBM,sharing their perspectives on this social revolution,the book captures the remarkable journey of the SBM.